Megsanity.com is a service, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any issue. While the site will be updated periodically, there is no guarantee that the information provided will be up-to-date at all times. Megsanity.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Please seek professional assistance for mental health questions or medical issues.
- This site contains language and topics that may be questionable for younger users. This site is intended for individuals over the age of 18. By using this site, you are verifying that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Megsanity.com is not responsible for damages of any kind arising from use of the site or affiliates, or from any information contained therein.
- No patient/therapist relationship is implied or actualized through contact with Megsanity.com, Megsanity or Meg Sanity Facebook pages, MegSanityPsych Twitter account or related affiliates.
- Megsanity.com is not a substitute for medical or mental health advice or treatment. Please seek professional assistance from a local care provider for help with any specific medical or mental health questions.
- DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ATTEMPT TO CONTACT MEGSANITY.COM IN CASE OF PSYCHIATRIC OR MEDICAL CRISIS OR EMERGENCY. Go to your nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.
- Megsanity is not responsible for electronically transmitted information, and confidentiality cannot be assumed on the Megsanity website or through Megsanity email, Megsanity or Meg Sanity Facebook pages or MegSanityPsych Twitter account. Users assume responsibility for any and all disclosures of personal information as the result of correspondence with this site or affiliates and third parties.
- Megsanity.com may provide links to other resources. Megsanity.com does not check linked websites for accuracy or investigate claims made on other linked sites. Megsanity is not responsible for the accuracy of any content published on any other linked site. Links provided on Megsanity.com are not an endorsement of any other site or other third-party service. Other sites maintain different privacy policies, and it is the responsibility of users to investigate these policies. Megsanity is not responsible for the privacy policies on other sites, or breaches of identifying information through these sites.
- Megsanity is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to amazon.com. Megsanity does make money from items purchased through these Amazon links.
- Except where otherwise noted (such as in the case of advertised products) all content is copyrighted. Don't steal it. Ask us, reference us, or backlink it appropriately.
- Personally identifiable information will not be sold or traded with other parties. Your information may be available to trusted third parties who operate the site, or assist Megsanity.com with business related to website or affiliate social media. Megsanity.com reserves the right to disclose personal and identifiable information to enforce site policy, comply with law enforcement or to protect our rights or the rights of others, including, but not limited to, concerns about safety, rights or property.
- Users of Megsanity.com assume all responsibility for risks of use and shall indemnify and hold authors harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, expenses, losses and costs, including attorney's fees, arising out of or related to use of any information, products, services or links provided on this site or Megsanity-affiliated social media.
- Those sensitive to foul language are encouraged not to read the information provided on this site. Trauma or increased stress responses related to foul language or opinions provided on this site are all on you. Chill the fuck out, or check Wikipedia.
- Before checking Wikipedia, refer to #7. On a related note, if sarcasm is unfamiliar territory, I urge you to explore other websites...because Wikipedia may not be the most trusted name in psychiatric information.
All rights reserved, every goddamn one of them. A few wrongs still available.